CS Universitatea Craiova VS Sepsi Prediction Romania Liga I

CS Universitatea Craiova VS Sepsi Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. CS Universitatea Craiova got 10 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 32 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. Sepsi got 7 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.4 with 27 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, CS Universitatea Craiova win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, CS Universitatea Craiova win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Sepsi win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. CS Universitatea Craiova last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Sepsi last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that CS Universitatea Craiova wins is 46.98%, the chance for a draw is 28.57% and the chance for Sepsi to win this game is 24.46%.


CS Universitatea Craiova VS Sepsi
Prediction:CS Universitatea Craiova

CS Universitatea Craiova VS Sepsi Prediction Romania Liga I

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)