Estrela da Amadora VS Benfica Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Estrela da Amadora VS Benfica Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Estrela da Amadora got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Portugal Campeonato Nacional.

 

2. Benfica got 10 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.3 with 31 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Estrela da Amadora win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Estrela da Amadora win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Benfica win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Estrela da Amadora last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/-/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/O. Benfica last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Estrela da Amadora wins is 7.67%, the chance for a draw is 13.00% and the chance for Benfica to win this game is 79.33%.


Estrela da Amadora VS Benfica
Prediction:Benfica

Estrela da Amadora VS Benfica Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)