Naft Masjed Soleyman FC VS Shahr Khodrou Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Naft Masjed Soleyman FC VS Shahr Khodrou Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Naft Masjed Soleyman FC got 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 12 points in Persian Gulf Pro League.

 

2. Shahr Khodrou got 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.8 with 12 points in Persian Gulf Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Naft Masjed Soleyman FC win rate is 22.22%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Naft Masjed Soleyman FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Shahr Khodrou win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Naft Masjed Soleyman FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/U/O. Shahr Khodrou last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Naft Masjed Soleyman FC wins is 41.05%, the chance for a draw is 31.65% and the chance for Shahr Khodrou to win this game is 27.30%.


Naft Masjed Soleyman FC VS Shahr Khodrou
Prediction:Naft Masjed Soleyman FC

Naft Masjed Soleyman FC VS Shahr Khodrou Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)