Bursaspor VS Antalyaspor Prediction Turkey Cup

Bursaspor VS Antalyaspor Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bursaspor got 8 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.9 with 27 points in Turkey 2 Ligi A.

 

2. Antalyaspor got 6 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.9 with 24 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bursaspor win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bursaspor win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Antalyaspor win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bursaspor last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Antalyaspor last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bursaspor wins is 27.71%, the chance for a draw is 27.21% and the chance for Antalyaspor to win this game is 45.08%.


Bursaspor VS Antalyaspor
Prediction:Antalyaspor

Bursaspor VS Antalyaspor Prediction Turkey Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)