Sivasspor VS Adana Demirspor Prediction Turkey Cup

Sivasspor VS Adana Demirspor Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sivasspor got 5 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.11 with 22 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Adana Demirspor got 9 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.5 with 31 points in Turkey 2 Ligi A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sivasspor win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sivasspor win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Adana Demirspor win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sivasspor last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/W; Handicap:W/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Adana Demirspor last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sivasspor wins is 58.34%, the chance for a draw is 24.27% and the chance for Adana Demirspor to win this game is 17.39%.


Sivasspor VS Adana Demirspor
Prediction:Sivasspor

Sivasspor VS Adana Demirspor Prediction Turkey Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)