Yeni Malatyaspor VS Galatasaray Prediction Turkey Cup

Yeni Malatyaspor VS Galatasaray Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Yeni Malatyaspor got 5 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.14 with 21 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Galatasaray got 10 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.3 with 33 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Yeni Malatyaspor win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Yeni Malatyaspor win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Galatasaray win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Yeni Malatyaspor last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/D; Handicap:L/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Galatasaray last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Yeni Malatyaspor wins is 27.06%, the chance for a draw is 27.11% and the chance for Galatasaray to win this game is 45.82%.


Yeni Malatyaspor VS Galatasaray
Prediction:Galatasaray

Yeni Malatyaspor VS Galatasaray Prediction Turkey Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)