Brasil de Pelotas VS Juventude Prediction Brazil Serie B

Brasil de Pelotas VS Juventude Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brasil de Pelotas got 10 wins, 14 draws and 9 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.12 with 44 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Juventude got 14 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.5 with 52 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brasil de Pelotas win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brasil de Pelotas win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Juventude win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brasil de Pelotas last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Juventude last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brasil de Pelotas wins is 32.01%, the chance for a draw is 30.89% and the chance for Juventude to win this game is 37.10%.


Brasil de Pelotas VS Juventude
Prediction:Juventude

Brasil de Pelotas VS Juventude Prediction Brazil Serie B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)