Botafogo SP VS Sampaio Correa Prediction Brazil Serie B

Botafogo SP VS Sampaio Correa Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Botafogo SP got 7 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.19 with 30 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Sampaio Correa got 13 wins, 6 draws and 14 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.9 with 45 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Botafogo SP win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Botafogo SP win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Sampaio Correa win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Botafogo SP last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/U. Sampaio Correa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Botafogo SP wins is 38.34%, the chance for a draw is 31.20% and the chance for Sampaio Correa to win this game is 30.45%.


Botafogo SP VS Sampaio Correa
Prediction:Botafogo SP

Botafogo SP VS Sampaio Correa Prediction Brazil Serie B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)