Smouha SC VS NBE SC Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Smouha SC VS NBE SC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Smouha SC got 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.13 with 6 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. NBE SC got 1 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.12 with 6 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Smouha SC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Smouha SC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. NBE SC win rate is 16.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

 

5. Smouha SC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/V. NBE SC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Smouha SC wins is 37.83%, the chance for a draw is 31.13% and the chance for NBE SC to win this game is 31.04%.


Smouha SC VS NBE SC
Prediction:Smouha SC

Smouha SC VS NBE SC Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)