El Mokawloon El Arab VS Ceramica Cleopatra FC Prediction Egyptian Premier League

El Mokawloon El Arab VS Ceramica Cleopatra FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. El Mokawloon El Arab got 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.17 with 3 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. Ceramica Cleopatra FC got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.8 with 7 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, El Mokawloon El Arab win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, El Mokawloon El Arab win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Ceramica Cleopatra FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. El Mokawloon El Arab last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap:L/W/L/-/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/-/O. Ceramica Cleopatra FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that El Mokawloon El Arab wins is 42.36%, the chance for a draw is 30.93% and the chance for Ceramica Cleopatra FC to win this game is 26.70%.


El Mokawloon El Arab VS Ceramica Cleopatra FC
Prediction:El Mokawloon El Arab

El Mokawloon El Arab VS Ceramica Cleopatra FC Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)