EL Masry VS Zamalek Prediction Egyptian Premier League

EL Masry VS Zamalek Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. EL Masry got 2 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.4 with 10 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. Zamalek got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.2 with 13 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, EL Masry win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, EL Masry win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Zamalek win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. EL Masry last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap:V/W/V/W/V; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/V. Zamalek last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/-/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/-/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that EL Masry wins is 22.65%, the chance for a draw is 30.26% and the chance for Zamalek to win this game is 47.10%.


EL Masry VS Zamalek
Prediction:Zamalek

EL Masry VS Zamalek Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)