EL Ahly VS El Entag Al Harby Prediction Egyptian Premier League

EL Ahly VS El Entag Al Harby Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. EL Ahly got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.1 with 13 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. El Entag Al Harby got 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.16 with 4 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, EL Ahly win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, EL Ahly win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. El Entag Al Harby win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. EL Ahly last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/U. El Entag Al Harby last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: V/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that EL Ahly wins is 75.36%, the chance for a draw is 17.05% and the chance for El Entag Al Harby to win this game is 7.60%.


EL Ahly VS El Entag Al Harby
Prediction:EL Ahly

EL Ahly VS El Entag Al Harby Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)