Al Rayyan VS Qatar SC Prediction Qatar League

Al Rayyan VS Qatar SC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Qatar League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al Rayyan got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.6 with 19 points in Qatar League.

 

2. Qatar SC got 7 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.3 with 23 points in Qatar League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al Rayyan win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al Rayyan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Qatar SC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al Rayyan last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap:W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Qatar SC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al Rayyan wins is 39.88%, the chance for a draw is 26.41% and the chance for Qatar SC to win this game is 33.71%.


Al Rayyan VS Qatar SC
Prediction:Al Rayyan

Al Rayyan VS Qatar SC Prediction Qatar League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)