Al-Sadd VS Al Duhail Prediction Qatar League

Al-Sadd VS Al Duhail Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Qatar League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Sadd got 11 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 35 points in Qatar League.

 

2. Al Duhail got 9 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.2 with 27 points in Qatar League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Sadd win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Sadd win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Al Duhail win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Sadd last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Al Duhail last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Sadd wins is 52.87%, the chance for a draw is 24.08% and the chance for Al Duhail to win this game is 23.05%.


Al-Sadd VS Al Duhail
Prediction:Al-Sadd

Al-Sadd VS Al Duhail Prediction Qatar League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)