United Arab Emirates VS Iraq Prediction International Club Friendly

United Arab Emirates VS Iraq Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. United Arab Emirates got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Iraq got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, United Arab Emirates win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, United Arab Emirates win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Iraq win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. United Arab Emirates last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/-/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/-/O/U. Iraq last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/W; Handicap: W/-/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/-/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that United Arab Emirates wins is 39.77%, the chance for a draw is 29.75% and the chance for Iraq to win this game is 30.47%.


United Arab Emirates VS Iraq
Prediction:United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates VS Iraq Prediction International Club Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)