Tanzania VS Democratic Rep Congo Prediction International Friendly

Tanzania VS Democratic Rep Congo Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
International Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tanzania got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Democratic Rep Congo got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tanzania win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tanzania win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Democratic Rep Congo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tanzania last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Democratic Rep Congo last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tanzania wins is 34.23%, the chance for a draw is 31.14% and the chance for Democratic Rep Congo to win this game is 34.63%.


Tanzania VS Democratic Rep Congo
Prediction:Democratic Rep Congo

Tanzania VS Democratic Rep Congo Prediction International Friendly

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)