English Premier League---Match Time：13/1/2021 04:15 Wednesday GMT + 8
1. Wolves got 6 wins，4 draws and 7 losses in last 17 games of EPL, and they are placing the 13th with 22 points. They got 3 wins，3 draws and 2 lossesin last 8 home games.
2. Wolves have not won a game in four league rounds.
3.Everton sit 7th on Team Standings. They got 29 points after 16 games with 9 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. They got 5 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in last 8 away games.
4. Everton lost to West Ham United by 1 goal conceded in last league game.
5. In last 10 head to head battles against Everton, Wolvesregister 2 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. The last time that two sides met was in July and Wolves got a 3-0 victory.
1. Both Wolves and Everton picked up wins in their respective FA Cup fixtures last weekend. Everton had won five Premier League games in a row before being beaten by West Ham last week. This time Calvert-Lewin will be in start line-up, who can take on the offensive center. While Wolves are still without Raul Jimenez. They have been toothless in attack ever since Raul Jimenez got sidelined. This should be a tough and tight game but we think Everton are going to win this one.
2. The difference between the two teams in terms of strength and state is not very big. Although Wolves have a home advantage in this game, Everton’s away game ability is also very strong this season, with only 2 losses in the last 10 away games. Both Leicester City and Tottenham have been hit by this brutal away team. We may believe Everton can get a narrow win this time and we predict 1-2 in the end.
Wolves VS Everton
1X2 Picks: Everton
Handicap Picks: Everton -0