Manchester City VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League

Manchester City VS Brighton Hove Albion Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester City got 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.5 with 29 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Brighton Hove Albion got 2 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.17 with 14 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester City win rate is 87.50%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester City win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Brighton Hove Albion win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Brighton Hove Albion last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/D; Handicap: L/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 78.94%, the chance for a draw is 14.01% and the chance for Brighton Hove Albion to win this game is 7.05%.


Manchester City VS Brighton Hove Albion
Prediction:Manchester City

Manchester City VS Brighton Hove Albion Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)