Tottenham Hotspur VS Fulham Prediction English Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur VS Fulham Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tottenham Hotspur got 8 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.4 with 29 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Fulham got 2 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.18 with 11 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Fulham win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/V/U/O. Fulham last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/D; Handicap: L/W/V/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 68.85%, the chance for a draw is 19.41% and the chance for Fulham to win this game is 11.74%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Fulham
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur VS Fulham Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)