KFCO Wilrijk VS Cercle Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League

KFCO Wilrijk VS Cercle Brugge Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. KFCO Wilrijk got 9 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.7 with 29 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Cercle Brugge got 6 wins, 0 draws and 13 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.17 with 18 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, KFCO Wilrijk win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, KFCO Wilrijk win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Cercle Brugge win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. KFCO Wilrijk last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap:V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Cercle Brugge last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that KFCO Wilrijk wins is 51.32%, the chance for a draw is 24.86% and the chance for Cercle Brugge to win this game is 23.83%.


KFCO Wilrijk VS Cercle Brugge
Prediction:KFCO Wilrijk

KFCO Wilrijk VS Cercle Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)