PSV Eindhoven VS AZ Alkmaar Prediction Holland Eredivisie

PSV Eindhoven VS AZ Alkmaar Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. PSV Eindhoven got 10 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 34 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. AZ Alkmaar got 7 wins, 7 draws and 1 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.5 with 28 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, PSV Eindhoven win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, PSV Eindhoven win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. AZ Alkmaar win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. PSV Eindhoven last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/V. AZ Alkmaar last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that PSV Eindhoven wins is 55.19%, the chance for a draw is 22.84% and the chance for AZ Alkmaar to win this game is 21.97%.


PSV Eindhoven VS AZ Alkmaar
Prediction:PSV Eindhoven

PSV Eindhoven VS AZ Alkmaar Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)