ADO Den Haag VS VVV Venlo Prediction Holland Eredivisie

ADO Den Haag VS VVV Venlo Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. ADO Den Haag got 2 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.16 with 10 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. VVV Venlo got 3 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.15 with 12 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, ADO Den Haag win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, ADO Den Haag win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. VVV Venlo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. ADO Den Haag last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. VVV Venlo last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that ADO Den Haag wins is 38.47%, the chance for a draw is 26.86% and the chance for VVV Venlo to win this game is 34.67%.


ADO Den Haag VS VVV Venlo
Prediction:ADO Den Haag

ADO Den Haag VS VVV Venlo Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)