Fortuna Sittard VS Sparta Rotterdam Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Fortuna Sittard VS Sparta Rotterdam Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fortuna Sittard got 4 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.12 with 16 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Sparta Rotterdam got 5 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.9 with 18 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fortuna Sittard win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fortuna Sittard win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Sparta Rotterdam win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fortuna Sittard last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/V/O. Sparta Rotterdam last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fortuna Sittard wins is 33.12%, the chance for a draw is 27.25% and the chance for Sparta Rotterdam to win this game is 39.63%.


Fortuna Sittard VS Sparta Rotterdam
Prediction:Sparta Rotterdam

Fortuna Sittard VS Sparta Rotterdam Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)