Feyenoord VS PEC Zwolle Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Feyenoord VS PEC Zwolle Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Feyenoord got 9 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 32 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. PEC Zwolle got 3 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.11 with 17 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Feyenoord win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Feyenoord win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. PEC Zwolle win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Feyenoord last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/U. PEC Zwolle last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Feyenoord wins is 70.59%, the chance for a draw is 18.00% and the chance for PEC Zwolle to win this game is 11.41%.


Feyenoord VS PEC Zwolle
Prediction:Feyenoord

Feyenoord VS PEC Zwolle Prediction Holland Eredivisie

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)