PAOK Saloniki VS Olympiakos Piraeus Prediction Greece National A

PAOK Saloniki VS Olympiakos Piraeus Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Greece National A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. PAOK Saloniki got 9 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 31 points in Greece National A.

 

2. Olympiakos Piraeus got 13 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 41 points in Greece National A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, PAOK Saloniki win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, PAOK Saloniki win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Olympiakos Piraeus win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. PAOK Saloniki last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap:V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Olympiakos Piraeus last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that PAOK Saloniki wins is 31.18%, the chance for a draw is 32.21% and the chance for Olympiakos Piraeus to win this game is 36.61%.


PAOK Saloniki VS Olympiakos Piraeus
Prediction:Olympiakos Piraeus

PAOK Saloniki VS Olympiakos Piraeus Prediction Greece National A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)