Tuzlaspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkey Cup

Tuzlaspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tuzlaspor got 9 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 30 points in Turkey 2 Ligi A.

 

2. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 6 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.12 with 22 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tuzlaspor win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tuzlaspor win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tuzlaspor last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tuzlaspor wins is 19.28%, the chance for a draw is 24.10% and the chance for Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi to win this game is 56.63%.


Tuzlaspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi
Prediction:Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi

Tuzlaspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkey Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)