Besiktas JK VS Caykur Rizespor Prediction Turkey Cup

Besiktas JK VS Caykur Rizespor Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Besiktas JK got 11 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.1 with 35 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Caykur Rizespor got 5 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.15 with 21 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Besiktas JK win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Besiktas JK win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Caykur Rizespor win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Besiktas JK last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Caykur Rizespor last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Besiktas JK wins is 68.65%, the chance for a draw is 19.02% and the chance for Caykur Rizespor to win this game is 12.33%.


Besiktas JK VS Caykur Rizespor
Prediction:Besiktas JK

Besiktas JK VS Caykur Rizespor Prediction Turkey Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)