Fiorentina VS Inter Milan Prediction Coppa Italia

Fiorentina VS Inter Milan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fiorentina got 4 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.12 with 18 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Inter Milan got 11 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fiorentina win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fiorentina win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Inter Milan win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fiorentina last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/U. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: V/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fiorentina wins is 22.25%, the chance for a draw is 23.43% and the chance for Inter Milan to win this game is 54.33%.


Fiorentina VS Inter Milan
Prediction:Inter Milan

Fiorentina VS Inter Milan Prediction Coppa Italia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)