Napoli VS Empoli Prediction Coppa Italia

Napoli VS Empoli Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Napoli got 10 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.6 with 31 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Empoli got 9 wins, 7 draws and 1 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.1 with 34 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Napoli win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Napoli win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Empoli win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Napoli last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/U. Empoli last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Napoli wins is 76.58%, the chance for a draw is 15.08% and the chance for Empoli to win this game is 8.34%.


Napoli VS Empoli
Prediction:Napoli

Napoli VS Empoli Prediction Coppa Italia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)