Juventus VS Genoa Prediction Coppa Italia

Juventus VS Genoa Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Juventus got 9 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.4 with 33 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Genoa got 3 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.17 with 14 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Juventus win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Juventus win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Genoa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Juventus last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O. Genoa last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Juventus wins is 75.16%, the chance for a draw is 15.76% and the chance for Genoa to win this game is 9.08%.


Juventus VS Genoa
Prediction:Juventus

Juventus VS Genoa Prediction Coppa Italia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)