Real Sociedad VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spain Supercopa de Espana

Real Sociedad VS FC Barcelona Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spain Supercopa de Espana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Sociedad got 8 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.5 with 30 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. FC Barcelona got 10 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.3 with 34 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Barcelona win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Sociedad last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. FC Barcelona last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Sociedad wins is 22.68%, the chance for a draw is 23.42% and the chance for FC Barcelona to win this game is 53.90%.


Real Sociedad VS FC Barcelona
Prediction:FC Barcelona

Real Sociedad VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spain Supercopa de Espana

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)