Holstein Kiel VS Bayern Munchen Prediction Germany Cup

Holstein Kiel VS Bayern Munchen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Germany Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Holstein Kiel got 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 29 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Bayern Munchen got 10 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 33 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Holstein Kiel win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Holstein Kiel win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayern Munchen win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Holstein Kiel last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Bayern Munchen last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Holstein Kiel wins is 4.49%, the chance for a draw is 9.64% and the chance for Bayern Munchen to win this game is 85.88%.


Holstein Kiel VS Bayern Munchen
Prediction:Bayern Munchen

Holstein Kiel VS Bayern Munchen Prediction Germany Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)