Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Marseille Prediction France Super Cup

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Marseille Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Super Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 12 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.2 with 39 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Marseille got 9 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 32 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Marseille win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Marseille last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paris Saint Germain (PSG) wins is 65.87%, the chance for a draw is 19.34% and the chance for Marseille to win this game is 14.79%.


Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Marseille
Prediction:Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Marseille Prediction France Super Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)