AmaZulu VS Kaizer Chiefs Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

AmaZulu VS Kaizer Chiefs Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
South Africa Premier Soccer League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AmaZulu got 2 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.9 with 10 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

2. Kaizer Chiefs got 1 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.14 with 7 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AmaZulu win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AmaZulu win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Kaizer Chiefs win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AmaZulu last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/V. Kaizer Chiefs last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/L; Handicap: L/W/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AmaZulu wins is 28.91%, the chance for a draw is 30.81% and the chance for Kaizer Chiefs to win this game is 40.29%.


AmaZulu VS Kaizer Chiefs
Prediction:Kaizer Chiefs

AmaZulu VS Kaizer Chiefs Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)