Tshakhuma TM VS Orlando Pirates Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

Tshakhuma TM VS Orlando Pirates Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
South Africa Premier Soccer League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tshakhuma TM got 1 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.11 with 9 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

2. Orlando Pirates got 3 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.6 with 14 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tshakhuma TM win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tshakhuma TM win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Orlando Pirates win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tshakhuma TM last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/D; Handicap:V/L/V/L/V; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/V. Orlando Pirates last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/-/L/W/W; Over/Under: V/-/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tshakhuma TM wins is 20.08%, the chance for a draw is 29.81% and the chance for Orlando Pirates to win this game is 50.11%.


Tshakhuma TM VS Orlando Pirates
Prediction:Orlando Pirates

Tshakhuma TM VS Orlando Pirates Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)