Oldham Athletic VS Mansfield Town Prediction England League 2

Oldham Athletic VS Mansfield Town Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oldham Athletic got 8 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.15 with 27 points in England League 2.

 

2. Mansfield Town got 5 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.16 with 26 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oldham Athletic win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oldham Athletic win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Mansfield Town win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oldham Athletic last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Mansfield Town last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oldham Athletic wins is 33.16%, the chance for a draw is 27.76% and the chance for Mansfield Town to win this game is 39.08%.


Oldham Athletic VS Mansfield Town
Prediction:Mansfield Town

Oldham Athletic VS Mansfield Town Prediction England League 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)