Tranmere Rovers VS Leicester City U21 Prediction England Johnstone

Tranmere Rovers VS Leicester City U21 Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tranmere Rovers got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.14 with 28 points in England League 2.

 

2. Leicester City U21 got 6 wins, 3 draws and 13 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.10 with 21 points in England U21 Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tranmere Rovers win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tranmere Rovers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Leicester City U21 win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tranmere Rovers last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Leicester City U21 last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tranmere Rovers wins is 37.95%, the chance for a draw is 25.72% and the chance for Leicester City U21 to win this game is 36.33%.


Tranmere Rovers VS Leicester City U21
Prediction:Tranmere Rovers

Tranmere Rovers VS Leicester City U21 Prediction England Johnstone

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)