Chindia Targoviste VS Politehnica Iasi Prediction Romania Liga I

Chindia Targoviste VS Politehnica Iasi Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chindia Targoviste got 5 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.7 with 20 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. Politehnica Iasi got 4 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.15 with 14 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chindia Targoviste win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chindia Targoviste win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Politehnica Iasi win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chindia Targoviste last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/V/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/V. Politehnica Iasi last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap: W/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chindia Targoviste wins is 41.17%, the chance for a draw is 30.43% and the chance for Politehnica Iasi to win this game is 28.40%.


Chindia Targoviste VS Politehnica Iasi
Prediction:Chindia Targoviste

Chindia Targoviste VS Politehnica Iasi Prediction Romania Liga I

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)