AFC Hermannstadt VS Dinamo Bucuresti Prediction Romania Liga I

AFC Hermannstadt VS Dinamo Bucuresti Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AFC Hermannstadt got 3 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.14 with 15 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. Dinamo Bucuresti got 4 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.11 with 16 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AFC Hermannstadt win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AFC Hermannstadt win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Dinamo Bucuresti win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AFC Hermannstadt last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap:V/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/V. Dinamo Bucuresti last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AFC Hermannstadt wins is 31.20%, the chance for a draw is 29.98% and the chance for Dinamo Bucuresti to win this game is 38.83%.


AFC Hermannstadt VS Dinamo Bucuresti
Prediction:Dinamo Bucuresti

AFC Hermannstadt VS Dinamo Bucuresti Prediction Romania Liga I

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)