Konyaspor VS Gazisehir Gaziantep Prediction Turkey Cup

Konyaspor VS Gazisehir Gaziantep Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Konyaspor got 6 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.10 with 22 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Gazisehir Gaziantep got 8 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.4 with 31 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Konyaspor win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Konyaspor win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Gazisehir Gaziantep win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Konyaspor last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O. Gazisehir Gaziantep last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Konyaspor wins is 39.86%, the chance for a draw is 28.15% and the chance for Gazisehir Gaziantep to win this game is 31.99%.


Konyaspor VS Gazisehir Gaziantep
Prediction:Konyaspor

Konyaspor VS Gazisehir Gaziantep Prediction Turkey Cup

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)