APOEL Nicosia VS AEK Larnaca Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

APOEL Nicosia VS AEK Larnaca Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Cyprus 1 Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. APOEL Nicosia got 5 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.10 with 19 points in Cyprus 1 Division.

 

2. AEK Larnaca got 9 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 29 points in Cyprus 1 Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, APOEL Nicosia win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, APOEL Nicosia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. AEK Larnaca win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. APOEL Nicosia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. AEK Larnaca last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that APOEL Nicosia wins is 39.48%, the chance for a draw is 28.41% and the chance for AEK Larnaca to win this game is 32.11%.


APOEL Nicosia VS AEK Larnaca
Prediction:APOEL Nicosia

APOEL Nicosia VS AEK Larnaca Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)