Apollon Limassol FC VS Omonia Nicosia FC Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

Apollon Limassol FC VS Omonia Nicosia FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Cyprus 1 Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Apollon Limassol FC got 12 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.1 with 39 points in Cyprus 1 Division.

 

2. Omonia Nicosia FC got 10 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.3 with 36 points in Cyprus 1 Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Apollon Limassol FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Apollon Limassol FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Omonia Nicosia FC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Apollon Limassol FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Omonia Nicosia FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: V/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Apollon Limassol FC wins is 44.89%, the chance for a draw is 27.82% and the chance for Omonia Nicosia FC to win this game is 27.29%.


Apollon Limassol FC VS Omonia Nicosia FC
Prediction:Apollon Limassol FC

Apollon Limassol FC VS Omonia Nicosia FC Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)