Sporting Braga VS SCU Torreense Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Sporting Braga VS SCU Torreense Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sporting Braga got 9 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.4 with 27 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. SCU Torreense got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Portugal Campeonato Nacional.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sporting Braga win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sporting Braga win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. SCU Torreense win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sporting Braga last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. SCU Torreense last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sporting Braga wins is 76.30%, the chance for a draw is 15.22% and the chance for SCU Torreense to win this game is 8.49%.


Sporting Braga VS SCU Torreense
Prediction:Sporting Braga

Sporting Braga VS SCU Torreense Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)