Umm Salal VS Al-Wakra Prediction Qatar League

Umm Salal VS Al-Wakra Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Qatar League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Umm Salal got 3 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.9 with 13 points in Qatar League.

 

2. Al-Wakra got 4 wins, 1 draws and 8 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.10 with 13 points in Qatar League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Umm Salal win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Umm Salal win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Al-Wakra win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Umm Salal last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Al-Wakra last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Umm Salal wins is 31.07%, the chance for a draw is 28.15% and the chance for Al-Wakra to win this game is 40.78%.


Umm Salal VS Al-Wakra
Prediction:Al-Wakra

Umm Salal VS Al-Wakra Prediction Qatar League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)