Al-Ahli Doha VS Al Khor SC Prediction Qatar League

Al-Ahli Doha VS Al Khor SC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Qatar League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Ahli Doha got 7 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.5 with 22 points in Qatar League.

 

2. Al Khor SC got 1 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.11 with 7 points in Qatar League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Ahli Doha win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Ahli Doha win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Al Khor SC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Ahli Doha last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Al Khor SC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Ahli Doha wins is 47.26%, the chance for a draw is 25.55% and the chance for Al Khor SC to win this game is 27.19%.


Al-Ahli Doha VS Al Khor SC
Prediction:Al-Ahli Doha

Al-Ahli Doha VS Al Khor SC Prediction Qatar League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)