Al-Garrafa VS Al-Arabi SC Prediction Qatar League

Al-Garrafa VS Al-Arabi SC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Qatar League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Garrafa got 7 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.4 with 23 points in Qatar League.

 

2. Al-Arabi SC got 5 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.7 with 18 points in Qatar League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Garrafa win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Garrafa win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Al-Arabi SC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Garrafa last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Al-Arabi SC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Garrafa wins is 51.17%, the chance for a draw is 23.94% and the chance for Al-Arabi SC to win this game is 24.89%.


Al-Garrafa VS Al-Arabi SC
Prediction:Al-Garrafa

Al-Garrafa VS Al-Arabi SC Prediction Qatar League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)