Odisha FC VS Chennai Titans Prediction Indian Super League

Odisha FC VS Chennai Titans Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Odisha FC got 1 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.11 with 6 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. Chennai Titans got 2 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.8 with 11 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Odisha FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Odisha FC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Chennai Titans win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Odisha FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Chennai Titans last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Odisha FC wins is 24.96%, the chance for a draw is 26.74% and the chance for Chennai Titans to win this game is 48.30%.


Odisha FC VS Chennai Titans
Prediction:Chennai Titans

Odisha FC VS Chennai Titans Prediction Indian Super League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)