Cruzeiro (MG) VS Oeste Prediction Brazil Serie B

Cruzeiro (MG) VS Oeste Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cruzeiro (MG) got 13 wins, 11 draws and 9 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.13 with 50 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Oeste got 5 wins, 8 draws and 20 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.20 with 23 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cruzeiro (MG) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cruzeiro (MG) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Oeste win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cruzeiro (MG) last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U. Oeste last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cruzeiro (MG) wins is 65.20%, the chance for a draw is 22.86% and the chance for Oeste to win this game is 11.95%.


Cruzeiro (MG) VS Oeste
Prediction:Cruzeiro (MG)

Cruzeiro (MG) VS Oeste Prediction Brazil Serie B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)