Defensor Sporting Montevideo VS Boston River Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Defensor Sporting Montevideo VS Boston River Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Defensor Sporting Montevideo got 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.7 with 5 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Boston River got 1 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.8 with 4 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Defensor Sporting Montevideo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Defensor Sporting Montevideo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Boston River win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Defensor Sporting Montevideo last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap:V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Boston River last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Defensor Sporting Montevideo wins is 45.86%, the chance for a draw is 28.68% and the chance for Boston River to win this game is 25.46%.


Defensor Sporting Montevideo VS Boston River
Prediction:Defensor Sporting Montevideo

Defensor Sporting Montevideo VS Boston River Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)