Torque VS Rentistas Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Torque VS Rentistas Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Torque got 2 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.5 with 7 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Rentistas got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.4 with 9 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Torque win rate is 16.67%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Torque win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Rentistas win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Torque last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Rentistas last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/D; Handicap: W/W/V/V/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Torque wins is 37.21%, the chance for a draw is 30.67% and the chance for Rentistas to win this game is 32.13%.


Torque VS Rentistas
Prediction:Torque

Torque VS Rentistas Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)